We started our journey in 2014 as GRAPES Education Group, an education consultancy approved by the Ministry of Education Trinidad and Tobago. The company has grown significantly over the years and was rebranded as GRAPES Technology Group, a global organisation with interests in telecommunications, mobile technology (Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets), luxury housing and land development.
Our main objective is to delight our target audience by providing superior value twenty-four hours per day, three hundred and sixty-five days per year.
Everything we do is geared towards enhancing the performance of the National Development Strategy (NDS) of Trinidad and Tobago, that will lay the pathway for the attainment of socio-economic prosperity (for everyone) and developed country status by 2030.
Our partners and contributors are:
- Elder Associates Ltd
- Nigel Bradshaw (Recruiting officer at the Registrar’s office of the University of the West Indies (UWI)
- Andre Howard (Vice principal Holy Cross College/ E-tutor UWI Open Campus)
- Vashti Ramnarine (Advisor and former school education curriculum officer)
- Beverly Paris (Advisor/ Business Development)
- Digicel Group
Scholarships, Financial Aid, student Visa applications and general guidance for studying in the U.S
- EducationUSA ( The Embassy of the United States of America)
Suppliers/ Consultants for Laptops and other devices
- Microsoft Trinidad & Tobago
- GRAPES Technology Group